Sunday, April 15, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Well if I were Mirna I would be frightened relying on that muscle- I definitely don't think it's very strong!!

I"m not sure how a final 3 alliance would actually work?!

Yay Danny and Oswald got on!! YAY!! God I love them! Hopefully they will use the lead and not mess up!!

Hong Kong just seems ridiculously fascinating- I really want to go there! Go Danny and Oswald! Get the fast forward and win!

Ok I think I'd have a stroke doing that bamboo detour...I might have a heart attack if Ninja's were coming at me! But it's obviously the quicker option

Again- why does Mirna have to talk in a retard accent?!? God I want them to get eliminated- let's go Eric and Danielle (who would have ever thought I'd say that?!)

Oswald's little finger when he found out about his prize was awesome! I heart him!

Charla and Mirna have got to get penalized for not doing the ferry correctly- since I hate them!

Oh Danielle and Eric are idiots...There is no way that they will be able to come in first next leg- not going to happen!

No comments: