Sunday, April 22, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Go Oswald and Danny! I need for you to win!!

Isn't oligato Japanese?! I guess using any Asian language is good....

Yield a team! Yield them!! I need for the boys to make it to the final 3!

I say yield Eric and Danielle- make sure to get rid of them!

This noodle thing is quite perverse...I hope that Danny and Oswald made the right choice and they can go fast! Oh no Eric and Danielle have now passed them! Oh god what are Danny and Oswald doing?!!? This is so upseting! Why aren't they getting into a cab?! Please let them catch up- hopefully Mirna and Charla can't drive there! I get so stressed out and tense watching this!!

Oh god now they went to the wrong place...fuck! Stop making mistakes! They are making this dramatic...and in the end they will be eliminated...who the hell will I cheer for now?! FUCK!!

Oh thank god! Please for the love of god do better next time!!

No comments: