Sunday, April 29, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Come on Danny and Oswald- it is now time to shape up! You never walk- always cab! Always cab it!!

Wow they were way behind- I mean they were an hour and a half later than Eric and Danielle- I love how they edit it to be more dramatic than it is!

How does speaking in English with a Russian accent help a Chinese person understand you?! These people are retarded!

Run guys!! Run!! Damn it! Oh that's not bad- they still have a chance to get on the plane with everyone else! Yay they made it! Now they have to start rushing- boys you have to beath these idiots!

Army man tell them off!! Tell them off! They have no respect for the cargo- and rushing the plane crew- morons!

Oh I could not do this task with the helicopter- I have an unnatural fear of helicopters after watching Dr. Romano's arm get cut off on ER. So disturbing.

I'm so glad that it is Charla doing this- I mean maybe Danny and Oswald can catch up. Why are they always so slow?! They are way too laid back!

Christ I am losing all hope in Danny and Oswald- they are so laid back- run dammit! Run! And Charla is useless- why does she keep touching it?! Someone that stupid should not be able to win this race! Side note- why does America still have this island in the pacific- the locals should rebel!

Come on Oswald please look in the bush!! PLEASE LOOK BEFORE I HAVE AN ANEURYSM!! Ok I am just so disappointed- Oswald knows he has a penalty and he did not run at all. He was pretty much mosying. I mean at this point I am pretty positive they are out.

See this drama is just annoying me- they are totally going home- just put me out of my misery. I can't believe these are the three teams! I guess I think the blondes deserve it most- and they weren't as annoying this time...

No comments: