Tuesday, April 24, 2007

American Idol- 6

Chris- god when is this hobbit going home?! Flat and boring...I mean the song is already boring enough- it doesn't need this guy! Next...

Melinda- again...I feel like all I do is repeat myself weekly- good voice, but boring. And old old old. But funny sidenote- I can see the side of Paula's face with her facelift scars- hehe!

Blake- it would be great if he was actually playing the piano. I can't believe they got the rights to this song- really Yoko? He has no top lip...odd....and I mean this song can be hopeful- he looks like he is in the most absolute depths of despair. But I like the song- and I like his voice. Best male by far!

Lakisha- sidenote- is it wrong that I am just fastforwarding between songs and not watching the Africa parts?! Anyways, I can hear her speech impediment during the slow parts. This girl excels when she can just belt- she is destined to be a gospel star. I mean she is amazing when she belts. And I like the simple black dress- it is all about her voice and not the look- I appreciate that. Are they comparing Fantasia with Whitney?! Really?

Phil- There are some weird notes here at the beginning...but he isn't strong enough of a singer to sing with limited accompaniment. Oh this is just bad- his time is up!

Jordin- Ok I love the dress- I mean I couldn't wear that colour but the cut is fantastic- I mean the roushing is fantastic. Oh there are some sketchy notes...and her voice is scratching.. Oh the belting is better- but it was rough at the beginning...but she is still my favourite.

No comments: