Tuesday, April 17, 2007

American Idol- 8

Phil- blech. He's gross. I hate his necklace- why oh why do men wear jewelry?! I hate men with jewelry!! Oh god is that a shiny shirt?! I mean I love me my metallics- don't get me wrong- but not on a man!! Oh god a night of country- this is just as bad as the Tony Bennett night- who the hell listens to this shit?!?! Oh that last note was painful....time to go home!

Jordin- oh my Martina McBride is a little thing. I have never heard any of these songs- I wonder if anyone will sing a song I know...probably not unless it's save a horse ride a cowboy (classic!). This girl can sing though- and she's young. She is my pic- I think she's great. And I love the hair tonight- god I wish I could do that...maybe i'll try it tomorrow- I'll have to bring my hoops!

Sanjaya- oh god he is wearing a bandana?!? And it it sticking up...that is so awful- his hair is bigger than mine when it is humid in June! I do feel bad for the poor kid- I mean he seems nice...but he's a horrid singer. Ok I've heard of a song- my mother used to be obsessed with this song. I mean just vote the poor kid out- he has endured enough maliciousness. I am feeling soft after all of the insanity in the states.

Lakisha- oh this is why Kaarina mentioned Jesus take the wheel. This is the worst song title EVER!! Oh god this is bad- she is super sharp. It is a bit much. She is very off key and sharp- it's hard to listen too. The dress is cute but the gold boots are too much.

Chris R- And here comes the hobbit (or chia pet as Peter likes to call him). Oh god white running shoes- I HATE WHITE RUNNING SHOES!! Didn't work on Seinfeld back in the day- doesn't work now. Oh god again- totally off key. Is there something wrong with their earpieces?! So sharp!

Melinda- this is the best I've seen her look. Straight hair blocking the no neck- looks so much better! God this music is horrendous! I could write this stuff- and trust me people that isn't saying much. I mean it is ok- but it is old again. Everything she sings is old.

Blake- I like that he isn't singing this like it is a country song necessarily- turning anything into a power ballad is good in my books. I do like him but he does go a bit flat.

No comments: