Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol Elimination

I just got the funniest call from Becca. Normally I tivo the eliminatation show and then fast forward til the end since there is just too much filler for my time. But Becca was ecstatic about the talking to people on the street and needed confirmation about a "celebrity" being interviewed. So I started watching and realized that she was right- it was BJ of BJ and Tyler of the Amazing Race- aka the hippies- aka a team that should have been on the All Stars! I freakin love them!

How the hell is Fergie a celebrity. Seriously. She can't sing- as shown tonight. And she is scarily ugly- I mean this is exhibit A why crystal meth is bad! She is just horrid! And who still does eyebrow rings?! Josh Duhamel....seriously!? Why?

Oh thank god Sanjaya is in the bottom 3!! But Blake?! Really?! Over Phil!?

I swear they can make french fries with the Grease in Antonio Banderas' hair!! Jeffrey Katzenburg?! Really?! He doesn't have better things to do than be here!?

Sanjaya is going home!!! Oh my god it's finally over!!

No comments: