Wednesday, April 25, 2007

American Idol

HAHAHA! There is nothing better than watching the old guy in Il Divo sing- he kills me everytime! Plus to sing to West Side Story...classic! For those of you who don't know I once was a part of the hit KL play West Side Story...some say the show brought them to tears....it was powerful people. Powerful...

House has an accent?! Seriously- is that new news?!

Oh poor Sanjaya- he's in the audience! And Nas I swear- he is the female you! Seal is there?! This is actually fairly amusing...

Gwyneth, Helen Mirren, Ross and Phoebe, Kevin Bacon, HUGH GRANT DANCING!! This rocks people! BUFFY! BUFFY!! And to top it off- PIGGY! Oh my god this rocks- I can't explain how this cheesy clip just amused me!

As if Celine Dion wasn't creepy enough- now they have her singing with a weird Elvis....scary....

Wow Madonna is assisting an American charity....interesting...

Jordin is going home!?!? Seriously?! What now....I was about to fall over....oh so they are keeping all of them...isn't this warm and fuzzy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

West Side Story - one word - HOT!