Wednesday, April 4, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Beat them skinny bitches- hehe! THat is my motto every single time I spin! Now she is excited to be in front of Twiggy?! They have all seen her in judging- moron!

Oh yuck Melrose- ew! Christ I hate her! She is so ugly! I didn't realize she was that tall- she looks huge beside Twiggy! What a stupid challenge- changing their names!?!? This is retarded! I know that Eva changed her name- why didn't they get her?!!? Why would Renee say that outloud?! God she is odd!!

Smart water! Hehe! What the dumbasses will buy! Oh god it's sister sister! Ok I love Jael now! Telling Jason from Laguna that he is lame! That's fantastic! Nicki Haskell frightnens me beyond belief! Look at Jael is trying to pick up 50 cent- that is too funny!

I love how 50 cent is so annoyed by Jael- that is too funny! Then he pushed her in the pool...while it's funny it's just lovely how violent he is....what a catch...

Natasha is so simple- that is too funny! Why the hell does Renee have that thing on her head?! I like that he is telling them off for going in the pool?! I impressed them?!?! That is too funny! How the hell did Natasha get in the pool?!

I love that Renee told Nicole that she hated Jael- why did Nicole say something?! This seems a bit staged to me

I love Renee's hair during this photo shoot- it looks fantastic! I wish they would cut off the back!

God Tyra those are quite the eyelashes! Wow I love that they all told Tyra that they hate Renee!!

I have GOT to get me a black fabric band! I have an old one from when I was 12 but it is ridiculously faded!

God get rid of that weave on Britney- it is driving me nuts!!

Hehe- call me Nene (if you don't know why then I can't help you...)

Ok bottom two- Jael and Whitney

Going home- Whitney

Oh I was wrong- god usually I am on the ball with this! Maybe Renee and Whitney?

God I am just sinking!

I really wouldn't mind if Sara goes home- she is annoying to me...but I don't see a model in Whitney

Well I didn't initially pick her but buhbye Sara- she was annoying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who totally missed why the hell Natasha ended up in the pool? WTF?!?