Wednesday, April 11, 2007

America's Next Top Model

They are profiling Whitney too much- she is totally going home- that is my prediction!

My god a lot of these girls have children- how old are they?!!? Oh it's sister sister!! I so never watched that show- hehe! I love me my UPN....anyways, what a great actress to teach them- HAHA!!

Oh god Natasha doing an accent is just grating. Oh god Brittany is retarded...I despise people who are "silly"

I love how they make it seem like it's hard to memorize something in 2 hours- are these people retarded?! I mean how long did they take to memorize soliloquy's in high school? We are taught to do this at an early age!

Vote for Pedro! I don't think these people understand what melodramatic is...I love how Renee has no friends to choose from. That is some bad acting people- act like you are excited about the t shirts- i mean he probably can't afford any more than that!

Let me guess...it's their families....She is mad about her babies hair/! That is too funny! So she fixes her hair right away! I would imagine that is painful for a little girl!

God Renee put her head scarf back on- why the hell does she where those?! Is she going for a ride in a convertible?

Oh so they are bringing back people who aren't working so have the time to come back- HAHA! I still think that Shannon is the prettiest girl from ANTM- I mean she was dumb as a stump but pretty.

Why is Tyra dressed like a cheap tarot card reader?! I still don't understand why Nigel loved those damn twins so much- they were awful! God awful!

Like I said it is Whitney! I mean I despise Jael and would love for her to be gone- I don't want to hear her voice anymore. But Whitney is not a model- she is a fun girl but not a model. She does not have the look- even of a plus size model. Yup- very predictable. Even Baxter knew that was coming!

No comments: