Wednesday, April 18, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Does it say Jennifer on the back of Jael's neck!? I have seen the pics of her making out with a girl- I wonder if it's her girlfriend.

I am the spreader of light?! This girl is a freakin wackjob.

Oh god April- she was so boring. Even her clip of being a reporter shows how boring she is! Wow that was quite the lesson- I really learned a lot...I love how hot Natasha thinks that she is- awesome!

I love Natasha's grin- she is a cartoon character! I just want to know where is Boris!! And she's just screaming for no reason- HAHA!

How could Jael and Jaslene possible be spokesmodels?! They can't talk!!

Obviously she is throwing out as much slang as possible- these morons aren't clueing in!

I love the "that's cool meter"! That is too funny!

Oh god- these girls can't speak properly in their own language with their dialect- how are they going to speak with an Aussie accent?! I don't understand why Tyra went on and on about Danielle's accent- but no one is saying anything about Jaslene's....hers is one of the worst I have ever heard! Trying to talk in the Aussie accent was painful!

Ok Brittany looks really weird with the headband....plus she can't seem to read- they have cue cards people! It doesn't look like she has a forehead

I'm not finished spreading the joy to the universe- oh my god I have to start saying that!

Who are anarchy and cover girls related?! Why do they bring that up!? That makes no sense! I love Miss J not having any time for Brittany's story- haha!

Ok it is going to be between Dion and Jael- Jael is going home.

I love that the Aussie model called Jaslene drag- too funny!

When Natasha smiles her whole face contorts- even her neck!

Oh I got one wrong- I mean I can see either of these go. I find them both to be ridiculously annoying! THANK GOD!! Oh my god I'm so glad that she is gone!! Woohoo!! I don't have to listen to her anymore. I just don't know though how she will continue to spread the joy to the universe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHO GOT ELIMINATED?!?!?!?!?

Shauna said...

Oops sorry- Jael! Yay...although I'm not sure how she'll continue to spread joy to the universe...