Monday, April 16, 2007

The Bachelor- 12

Boot camp- not worth it people! Why didn't these girls put on sports bras?!

Ok- I rewound the ankle injury like 3 times- it looks like she turned over like I did...I don't know if it's broken though...oh it was Bevin...I don't like her...she got a rose for that?! I didn't get a rose when I hurt my ankle!! Fallen soldier- christ this guy is hokey!

Oh god that Stephanie is nasty! Nasty! Oh I love her face when she wasn't chosen- awesome!! I'm so glad he chose the other one!

Oh they are massaging each other- that is nice and erotique...hehe!

Oh god as Linz said so many of these girls are freakin nasty- Tessa is not pretty- the bottom of her face is too large for the top part. And I mean don't even get me started on Tina- ew!

See I like this bachelor in his clothes- he looks mighty foine...however without them the He-man chest really frightens me! I can't believe Erin is still around and I have to look at her weird face where only half her face moves- and the other is all squinty..nasty! Why does he want to hug her?! She is nasty! She wants to go to a shooting range- classy! Lovely!

Manly things are attractive to you Andy...interesting..

Oh god Danielle- stop talking about the dead boyfriend! He died in bed with you?! Oh god- that's horrible! But you still don't bring it up on the first date!

Oh he is so into Amanda- she is so the winner! Oh god Erin is a retard- she was all talk and now she can't even drive. I mean I can't drive stick either but I wouldn't pretend that I can! Most people know that I'm useless! The fact that he keeps wanting to touch her is baffling!

He picked Erin?! What now?! I mean I understand not picking Debbie Downer Danielle but Erin...really? This yet again is showing that he is a dumbass. So beautiful?! What now?! How could he not see that her face is misshapen....plus she's a retard!

I predict Tessa goes home- mainly cuz I think she's nasty- I mean if Peyton used an eyebrow pencil she would be quite pretty!

It frightens me how many girls feel that they are "perfect" with this guy after meeting him 3 times....it is scary how clingy girls can be! It always terrifies me that I will turn into this!!

Oh god- he seems more open with Tessa- and he's rubbing her hand. I really don't understand this guy's taste! I think he'll send Peyton home!

Wow they really made this elimination melodramatic..the music, the helicopter....good god! Oh god this guy is lame- is he crying?! Oh I knew it?! He has the oddest taste! Oh god make this goodbye end...they are acting like it's the end of the greatest love story ever told..like this was the end of the whole show!

Oh god that Stephany is the worst dresser ever! Ever! Polka dots with pearls?!

Amanda open up to him- you are my pick! Her group date was the most romantic/! God that is weird! I'm a really really cool person- haha! Rescue an orphan from a fire- haha!

I love that he is doubting the sincerity of Stephany from South Carolina!

Oh he is kissing Bevin...interesting...I still can't believe that she is the same age as me...she looks so old...he's not noticing the city...he hasn't looked at her once! He keeps looking away...I mean they are kissing but then he won't look at her.

What now- Erin is a financial analyst?! Are you kidding me?!

Oh god please send Tina home- I can't look at that mouth one more time- it's so horrid!

Oh here comes the spanish guitar- sexxay! He is going to get rid of Kate and Stephany- that is what I hope! I love Stephany's face when the other one's name is called- awesome

Tina?! WHAT?!? Is he looking at her?! I think this guy may need a vision test asap! God that Kate always makes a big deal every time her name is called- we get it....you want an acting career!

Oh my pic is going to go home! No! I never can predict these! He will so pick Erin- oh I got this wrong! How could he pic this dumbass Stephany? Not that Erin isn't a dumbass- but I thought for sure he'd keep her. There goes my pic....

New pic- Amber

No comments: