Monday, April 23, 2007

The Bachelor- 9

Lake Tahoe- is that like Oregon?! Haha- oh how I love the dumbasses! Makes my week! Is Lake Tahoe really that exciting?! I'd rather go the other direction and go to Cabo! Who the hell wants to go towards the snow?!

Ok- I know all about the ankle injury...but I mean other than the cane you can still get dressed and get ready! Dumbass! I'd leave without her...

Oh my god she's crying again!? Suck it up princess! Hun- they haven't done any "fun" stuff yet! How hard is it to go sit by a window and eat?!

Do you feel that electricity?! I feel more when I touch you each time- rub nose in shoulder?! God this is lame!

He's already telling Stephanie W that he wants to meet her parents/!? So any girl that gets upset he's going to make promises too? Nice crimson and pashmina Danielle...stylin...

Oh god he has to carry her...groan. Ok well here is his first real kiss- he is the whimpiest kisser- although it is nicer than Lorenzo eating the girls faces! You're my sanctuary..

Man I love this drama- Stephany saying people are annoyed, the Kate causing issues...nice!

Tina?!? Tina?! Why would he pick her- she is freakin nasty and ugly...UGLY! Oh god I can't even look at the tv with her mouth- how can you possibly use the word sexy with this girl?! Beautiful girl!? What now?!

I truly don't believe that this guy is into these girls- he never makes eye contact...well I would expect a rose if I was making out with him in the hot tub!! I swear he is on this due to the US navy policy of don't ask don't tell...

I love how hot Stephany from South Carolina is- I mean you need to make sure to have a nice body when your face and ears look like that and you have big nasty moles. Oh this Kate kills me- she is such a shit disturber! My god Amber has some deep lines for someone who is 23...she needs to stay out of the sun! Worst thing you could do?! How is it a bad thing?!

What is up with him rubbing his nose on all their shoulders?! That is what Baxter does when he likes someone!

Ok so my predictions- Kate because she's a troublemaker/bitch, Stephany because she is delusional and not attractive, and Nicole because they haven't really shown her tonight. However, it should be Tina going home so I don't have to look at her mouth anymore- and wonder what is wrong with his vision.

God Bevin is hardly limping- and she is going up stairs just fine- what the hell is she doing bitching about her ankle?!?!

Oh god I hope Stephany flips out when she doesn't get a rose!!

God I'm good- got them all right (but Patti did too so I guess it was pretty obvious!)

Nicole- if you know that you are an ugly crier don't do that on tv!! hehe! I love that Stephany is gone! Hun- you are a jealous girl!

No comments: