Monday, April 2, 2007

Bachelor

Ok I love me the bachelor- love this show! I admit it! And this guy is freakin amazing looking! God he's hot- no bachelor comes even close! Except I missed the first 1/2 hour! Ach! I'll watch that tomorrow!!

Well I don't think that I'm his type- I really don't have many scars from athletic endeavors!

Linda the attorney really frightens me- I think she should get her thyroid checked since her eyes are bugging

Oh god- stop singing! SO AWKWARD?!?! What the hell med school did this dumbass get into?! Give me the name?! I should be golden there! I love that he is laughing...I hope those aren't tears of emotion...I hope he thinks she's a dumbass...oh god he liked it! Oh god he keeps falling in my eyes...it is almost upsetting....actually not so much almost...

I really don't understand his accent- he is from Pennsylvania!

Why the hell is she talking about her dead boyfriend on her first conversation with him!?!? What the hell?!? This is so odd....

Oh god this bug eyed attorney is frightening!

I love that the girl is using the word heinous and saying she's cuter! I love vain bitches- got to be luck! Too funny!

Oh god she is talking about her parents divorce? These people are breaking out all the big guns! This inca girl is quite unattractive

Blakeney- haha! I lve the drunkards! She has already fallen! Sweet! Excellent!! Oh this Lindsay is going to have a fight! Awesome! Way to give a good first impression!

I love how right away they are freaking out that Peyton will get a rose since it's her bday- they don't go and wish her happy birthday

Nicole is also a little drunkard....where the hell did she get cake batter?! Tequila instead of eggs?! Oh god that should be interesting!

Please stop showing the attorney- she creeps me out...why the hell are they doing pushups- god that is weird...and she is showing she is manly...now they are squatting- that is never an attractive move!!

She broke out the snake- nice! I would break out my running man- oh who am I kidding- I would probably be moose calling!

I truly think I'm a better baker than these girls...and that is saying a lot!

I think my favorite is Lindsay- I love me the delusional ones! They make for fantastic television!

Oh he picked the drunkard baker- maybe there is hope for me! God I am seeing the influence of Jessica Simpson all over this show- they all have her hair!

Oh god that peach two piece dress on Erin was horrid!

OH MY GOD!! He picked the singer?!?! Are you freakin kidding me??! God he is just arm candy to me- he is too retarded

I love how that LIndsay girl just took off! HAHA!!! God I love her! And I'll miss her- hehe

I think Lindsay helped all the other girls get over it cuz they can laugh at her! I'm sure her parents must be so proud!

They always tease me with ambulances and sirens- and nothing ever happens! That had better change! Oh here comes the officer and a gentlemen song...love lift us up...

No comments: