Sunday, April 8, 2007

Bad Movies..

So I have a ridiculous obsession with bad movies- I really don't know why....I think it stems back to my childhood and teenage years (PIN anyone?!). If given the option of an Oscar nominated movie and a Razzie winner on my movie channels- I usually will chose the Razzie winner. I still haven't seen Cold Mountain or Shawshank Redemption- but I was all over Glitter and Crossroads

So this weekend I have watched a ridiculous amount of movies. And last night was the worst- and I knew it would be bad but I'm always intrigued about just how bad things really are. I mean in general I think the movies that most people like are absolutely retarded so I need to gauge things for myself. So I watched Poseidon.....SO BAD! Oh god it was horrid- it was more melodramatic than Titanic....I mean within 10 minutes the boat was turned over- there was no time to get involved with any characters. And what the hell was Richard Dreyfuss thinking- he had like 10 lines! Kurt Russell is my favourite type of actor- he acts the exact same way in every movie- I love the bad machismo. But this was way too much. And the Emmy Rossum- I mean I didn't have that many feelings towards her before but after this I am totally with Lainey- she is absolutely nauseating. And the child who looked like he was from Whoville...I HATE CHILD ACTORS!! Why don't they let them die?! I mean I think the whole movie can be summed up by the fact that the "sexy" singer was Fergie....nasty...

No comments: