Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Big Weigh In


So yesterday I went shopping with Mandy then I went back to her place to help her put together a desk and watch a movie. Unfortunately the movie was Employee of the Month...I don't feel I really have to say anything. So horrible...

Anyways, I decided to bring Baxter upstairs for a few minutes to see Jada and Mandy and to weigh him! Since I don't own a scale for sanity reasons I have never had any idea how much Baxter weighs. I mean he is a big cat- there is no doubt about that- he is long and has super long fur. And I have sworn up and down that he is not fat- he's all fur. So I finally weighed him and the results are in...he weighs 16 pounds! See that is much less than I thought!


Then we weighed Jada...who is short haired and literally half the size of Baxter. However, she has the shape of a nice bowling ball. So I weighed Jada and she weighs...16 pounds! HAHA!! We were killing ourselves laughing!!


PS. For those who remember Chloe- he was 21 pounds!

No comments: