Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blind Item

So there is nothing that we ladies in our pod enjoy doing more than trying to figure out the blind items on Lainey. I mean between Patti, Sara and I our smut knowledge is pretty much unbeatable. But earlier today when Lainey posted this blind item we couldn't really figure it out.

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=6300

Now the genius with lainey (have I mentioned lately that I want to be her best friend?) is that she always reveals who the celebs are with little subtle clues in future articles. I mean the last one about the stoned celeb was almost certainly Sienna Miller.

Now today she posted an article about the tragedy that is Rumer Willis' face (I mean seriously- those Willis girls did not make out well in the gene pool). And at the end she comments about how Hayden Panettiere is the new brat on the block, too, trying to get our attention. I totally think she is the new bitch. I mean this girl is truly heinous- I think she's awful and annoying on Heroes. And she is totally disproportioned- she has a large head and this tiny little body- which while tiny is still not skinny. She is totally what Carrie would have looked like if they had made Petal in the Wind into a movie (if you don't get that reference you are dead to me!)

No comments: