Thursday, April 12, 2007

Daily Gossip

So in honour of Sheila needing something to read while she is sick at home here is some of the gossip that I've heard today.

First off- has anyone seen Courtney Love recently? I mean just a few months ago she was quite heavy set- then all of a sudden she is parading around stick thin in a bikini. They say she got a gastric band put on and I totally believe it- she is getting quite the Nicole Richie figure.

Pete Doherty and Kate Moss were out in London last night saying they were engaged...and to this I say- Kate stop the madness! I mean really!? You had Johnny Depp for god's sake! And now this nasty baby faced crack head?! I guess he only smokes crack for 1/2 hour a day.....nasty! And to let him around your child....so bad!

Not only may Leo Dicaprio be engaged to that model I had never heard of but rumour has it she's also pregnant. I totally don't believe any of it- he is way to private to let anything like that slip out of his camp!

Steve Sanders may pose for playgirl- but the most shocking part of this story is that David Silver posed 10 years ago...I don't know if I'm quite ready for that...

And finally for all the dumbasses out there there is now Hello Kitty airlines...seriously...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew and did you see the pics Perez just posted of his bloody nose and gross open sores?!? Yuck. Totally a "don't do drugs" advertisement.