Monday, April 2, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

God I can't believe I'm still watching this show- but I really just want to see the drama and which d-list celeb is in the audience!

Shandi Finnessey- well so far she looks better than last week- she is moving much better and isn't quite as stiff...I mean she's not exactly good yet but she's better than Lisa Rinna- who is my most hated dancer of all! Her partner still creeps me out- he looks like he could hurt you!

John- well I've said it once and I'll say it again- I love me some Cliff Claven! God his partner can never stay dressed! I think he is pretty good for his age!

Clyde- I'm sorry but although this guy seems like a nice guy he has got to go! He can't dance! He is so incredibly stiff! And besides I've never heard of him- I've never once used his name in a trivial pursuit game! (Wilt Chamberlain!)

Laila- ok in the past I've always liked Laila...however I can't get down with that eye makeup- it is a bit much. This is boring me...i mean it isn't horrid- ok when they separated it got better. I mean she can move- ok it isn't as bad as it started! I hope she stays

Apolo- God this guy's hair makes me want to puke- he is so freakin nasty! He is a bit behind her but he can move- I'll give him that. But I don't like him

Joey- So she is wearing the gold bikini- interesting...geeks all over the world will be doing some nasty things to this clip tomorrow on youtube! They are doing pretty good but he doesn't look like a ballroom dancer- he is too hunched over! Oh and they ended with the scene from the movie poster- nice! As a star wars geek i can appreciate that

Ian- ok him doing the sexxay dance did nothing to alleviate my crush on this guy- I so don't understand it! I think he is surprisingly good- I mean he gets right into it! Side note- I despise this girls hair- it is so freaking ugly! Ok which 90210 cast member will be in the audience?!?! Come on Dylan! Oh there was no one- dammit!

Leeza- Well I think she is way out of her league- and god these outfits are horrid...horrid! Boring...next...

Heather- so I read on Lainey today that this guy is sleeping with this bitch- did he happen to look at her face?!? And now his wife is all over. And I have to say I am impressed that she is able to move- after all in her divorce papers she said she would have to drag herself around the house because Paul wouldn't help her...god I hate her! Nasty!

Billy Ray- poor Billy Ray- I mean he was a pretty atrocious singer and is now proving he really has no rhythm whatsoever! And I can still see him counting! Maybe he is the one that should go home! I wonder how his wife feels about him just putting his head in his partners breasts!

No comments: