Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Ok I'm watching it tonight before the elimination show- I didn't have a chance to watch it last night

Laila- god this is horrible music! She just looks stiff and awkward- and the shape of that dress just makes her look bulky- not a good thing!

Apolo- ew. He is just repulsive. Oh god what is up with the flower on my dress- did I miss something?! Is it still 2003? They are pretty good though- I mean you can tell he's an athlete

Leeza- well she is brave wearing that. She is incredibly stiff- but I mean she's old. That was very boring. next

Ian- whenever I see a Waltz all I picture is Mme Manseau screaming "1-2-3- Shauna look up!" Ah good times....Anyways- it is pretty but simple...boring...

John- ok I just love him. He will always be Cliff Claven too me. I think he was in over his head doing the Paso Doble. But he's old- I still love him

Clyde- ugh just get tid of this guy! He's horrid- he has absolutely no rhythm. It's true- god this is boring!

Billy Ray Cyrus- I like that they showed the clip of her crying- totally trying to get votes! What is up with his hair?! I used to wear mine like that when I was in junior high! I mean the dress did most of the dancing- all the attention was on it.

Heather- oh god is this cow still around?! Yet again it is proven how retarded Americans are- they like her now because she can dance?! That suddenly makes her a good person!? Man these people are idiots! Nice saying it'll be hard to act like you are in love- we all know that you've been having an affair- dumbass! Boring!

Joey- I mean the boy has rhythm...Lou Pearlman likes 'em young and nubile after all! By far the best of the night- no doubt! And there's Lance! Lance!! Kaarina- this is the reason you should watch this!! Random Lance sightings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only Lance but CARLTON BANKS!!!! Do you think the two of them are friends? Hanging out in Bel Air?!?!?

Shauna said...

OMG I missed Carlton!?! This is what happens when you fast forward through it quickly and you are sleepy after spin class!