Monday, April 30, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Layla- Well she is the only female left- will she break out the big guns and have her father in the audience? I really like her- I think she is really graceful.

John- come on Americans- vote for Cliff Claven! He is better than Billy Ray! I mean look at him- he is trying! He's enthusiastic!

Apolo- ew. God I hate this song. Boring. Next.

Ian- they have to keep Steve Sanders around- just so I can see his arms in those black workout shirts he practices in (purr...) I like him tonight- I mean he is smiling- a bit slow...but I still like him! JESUS H CHRIST!! Brandon, Kelly AND Donna Martin!? Are you kidding me?!!? All we need now is Dylan, Brenda and Ray Pruitt.

Billy- let's just put him out of his misery! I mean could his partner be more orange?! She is more orange than the dress I wore today! Oh nice shot of AC Slater.

Joey- I really don't think they should do big close ups of his partners face- they need to hide her crossed eyes. I really don't like this ballroom stuff- I find it boring- I prefer the slutty dances! Reminds me of Lambada- the Forbidden Dance. Classic movie.

Laila- oh god I know he is a dancer but is that shirt really necessary?! God that dress is about to show everyone her vajayjay- i also don't think that is necessary! But I like them alot- 1 of my top 3 couples for sure.

John- oh I liked that- he is too cute. Why are they showingI Cheech?! He was never at Cheers!

Apolo- he is lucky he has such a good partner. I still don't really like him and find him painful to look at.

Ian- I really have to start breaking out those chicken moves at the bar! He seems to be having fun- I heart him. Oh that was god- better than he has done! Oh Kelly!! With Brandon- even with his busted face it just makes me smile.

Billy Ray- oh god this will probably be painful. Does he not look in the mirror- that hair is just nast! I mean he is useless- he mainly stays still! Send him home!

Joey- he is really good and enthusiastic. And for a bigger guy the boy can dance...I wonder how he feels about Phantom of the Opera....

No comments: