Thursday, April 19, 2007

Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing

I remember that I read this book back in 4th year on my trip to Dominican- but I didn't remember any of the details. Which is odd for me because I can usually remember everything I've read going back to childhood. So I borrowed this book from Lindsay recently and realized- oh god this is horrid. This must be why I've blocked it from my head! Horrid!

So Lainey posted today that they are making one of the stories into a movie starring Buffy and Alec Baldwin. The book itself is a bunch of short stories that don't fit well together at all. This particular story is about a young girl who is in publishing and she dumps her boyfriend for a ridiculously old man. So this is the premise of the movie. Can we all say nasty?!

http://www.laineygossip.com/pics/smg%20alec%20suburban%201%20apr07.jpg

No comments: