Thursday, April 19, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

Ok I used to look forward all week for this show- I would be so excited when it started. Right now I am just filled with dread. I can't watch George and Izzie together- let's all say it together. Jump.the.shark!

The chief has about as much mojo as I do- seriously. If anyone wants to help me let me know!

Izzie you are a frakkin cow! Stop trying to make more of the sex than it is- he's married you whore! I don't care if her daughter has cancer- I still hate her right now.

Are they finally going to give Bailey a role?! This is the one that won the Screen Actors Guild Award- and she has been doing NOTHING lately!! NOTHING!! She is the best of the bunch- then Callie, then Addison. I'm so done with the interns- except Alex. He's still sexy. Except that he likes the unknown girl.

It took this long for the family to figure out she was missing?!

God Meredith is such a freakin cow- she yells at someone who is trying to be nice! Why is Alex angry that she might have a family?! What the hell is wrong with him?!!? Ok getting less sexy....I'm not a big fan of possessive guy...

God Izzie is a selfish bitch- she might not donate because she doesn't want to see you?! Bailey has to convince you?! What the hell happened to this character?!

And now Alex is a selfish prick keeping unknown girl in the hospital?! What the hell is wrong with this show?!

Oh god Meredith has the worst eyebrows- time to cut that shut! They are too long!

Oh god is this a jazz version of Dancing with Myself?! Is nothing sacred?!?!?!?!

Let me guess- George is going to miss his date with Callie for Izzie?!

Why don't they just do a DNA test on the daughter?! Why aren't they doing one?! Idiots! Idiots all of them!

This is not romantic- why are they together?!

I know humans are melodramatic and all but I hope that in real life surgeons are more professional than these tards!

Usually this is the part in the show where I'm crying- but I'm so against these two together that my heart of stone is winning out on this one. I'm just angry watching them.

Izzie- she said she didn't want to meet you- you are such a selfish bitch! God I can't stand her!

Why is a surgeon changing bedding?! This is the oddest hospital ever! I mean the realism is pretty much gone!

Tell her off Mare Winningham! Tell.her.off!

No comments: