Sunday, April 29, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

Can this show improve?! Can I actually enjoy an episode!? Let's see...

What guy cares this much about wedding cake?! Isn't he a busy surgeon? Are they actually going to give Bailey a role this week?

Oh poor Callie- having to watch them feed each other. So sad! Yes this is another Denny situation!

Woohoo they hooked back up!! Yay Alex and Addison! Yay! But she has to tell McSteamy that she is not interested so he can go have McSteamy sex- preferably with Callie!

Oh I hate having to see Callie beg Izzie- she is so much better than her!

You're my penisfish- that actually is pretty funny?! I don't understand this attraction though- it is so odd.

The wife always knows....take that George!!

God Izzie shut up! I can't believe she will tell pretty much anyone- and I don't feel bad for her. At all. Dumb slut.

Dump her ass McDreamy! Dump her!!

Oh poor McSteamy- all upset so he just decides to try to make her jealous!

Back to McDreamy- dump the crackpot! Dump her ass- she is even more high maintenance than me!!

Alex- what the hell is wrong with you?! You're not my girlfriend?! Is this the way to send her off for her own show?

No comments: