Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jessica Simpson


This girl is a mess people. Just a freakin mess! I mean she is dumb as a post, she is hideously frightening when she sings (please see spoof posted below), and she is a worse actress than even Britney Spears. That's right I said it. Britney's performance in Crossroads is Oscar worthy compared to Jessica in Employee of the Month (I still can't believe I watched that).


When she tried to become a fashionista I just giggled. Because people- she does not have the body for fashion. That might be harsh but she is short and squat with huge boobs and huge shoulders and still has no idea what suits her body type. And high fashion is designed for Kate Moss. Period.


So here she is trying to pull off the new high waist jeans. Now I understand wanting to wear them- they are motivating me every day to go to the gym (seriously). But I am aware that I cannot pull them off yet. And I hope I have friends who would NEVER let me go to the bar in these! Horrid!!


And then as an added bonus here is a blind item that lainey posted from Gatecrasher:


“Which blond bombshell, on a recent visit to Rome, became ill and soiled her bedsheets so badly that the hotel mattress had to be replaced? Also, “she and [her boyfriend] have a reputation for really dirty sex," says a snitch.”


HAHAHA!! That is freakin awesome! I mean she is the only celeb who has been in Rome recently. Plus he's always been rumored to enjoy peeing on his partners- lovely....just charming....


Source- Lainey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

High waist pants. Honestly - why couldn't the fashion world leave them in the past. Does ANYONE look good in them?!? I refuse to cave and wear them.

Anonymous said...

NO ONE should wear high-waisted pants! NO ONE!

And who is her boyfriend?