Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last Night

So I did watch tv last night but didn't have a chance to blog to the Bachelor because I went over to Mandy's to watch it- yes occasionally I leave the safety and security of my apartment to venture out into the scary world.

First off I watched the Sons of Hollywood...I admit it! It's like a freakin train wreck- I thought that Kim Stewart was the biggest waste of space but no it turns out it's her brother Sean! God he's an idiot! From admitting that he has no singing talent but yelling at his father for not supporting his music career, to asking if an appendectomy would kill him, to bragging that he is going to "take" stem cells for his brain to get smarter....I mean this shit is classic! And then the bloated nasty Randy Spelling running into "fans"....it is too damn funny!!

Then I watched Little People Big World. People I love this show- I am obsessed with the Roloffs! I find them fascinating! I knew there was going to be the trebuchet accident but I just sat there all tense the whole episode waiting for it to happen....I'm so glad this show's back!

Then the bachelor...oh the bachelor...First off...he really is a bobo. He laughs at all of their idiocies- and doesn't seem the least bit annoyed. That Tina is the most irritating thing ever- her mouth and teeth drive me up the wall! And my ass guys break up with you because of your "ambition"- they break up with you because you are a "moron"!!

Peyton- I do like you but for the love of god please get an eyebrow pencil!!

The barbie twins- yuck. Yuck. Yuck. How could he keep one of them!?! Half of her face didn't move- and her one eye was always closed!! And the long dress- ugh. They didn't want to get their hair wet- their hair needs more moisture than the Sahara desert.

I think Amanda is totally in the lead- even though they didn't really show her last night...I think she will sneak up on us...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so embarrassed to admit that I watched the Bachelor last night too... I want to punch the chick he took on the yacht in the teeth. :)