Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show Finale

I can't believe this guilty pleasure is going to be gone after this week- however it does mean that my Veronica Mars will be coming back so that will be fantastic!

I like that they said she would be a Pussycat Doll like them- not with them...they will probably just be performing in Vegas or LA at the club- but not with the real band...

Ok Mikey I will miss you- I think that you are fabulous!

I love that they are up through the night fighting and screaming at each other- such fantastic television!

I don't do catfights- I do choreography...hehe!! Love him!

Little Kim's breasts are terrifying....and the face is almost as scary!

God I hate when Asia sings anything with the vowel sound "ou"- it is horrible! And she is butch and scary- I mean the girl is trailer park....but I mean is that so far off for the Pussycat Dolls?!

Melissa R- this is my pick. I mean she is a decent singer and she isn't completely obsessed with doing the vocal gymnastics...plus she is quite the slutty dancer (we'll see if I can break out some of the moves at Devil's Martini this weekend- hehe!)

I love how they each got changed into a new slutty outfit!

Oh I was wrong- I guess I have to watch more seasons of this show to become a pro like I am with ANTM!!

No comments: