Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show

So I'm a few weeks behind but I need to catch up on this. I don't know what to say that I haven't already said- but yet I continue to be obsessed with this show. It's like a slutty train wreck. The creator's plastic surgery frightens me beyond belief- I swear she looks like a brunette Donatella Versace. God these girls make every song so damn serious- all the damn emoting....yet dressed in the sluttiest getup ever! I love that the girl started crying- classic! That has amused me beyond belief- awesome!

Mariela- awesome! She is so tone deaf- this shit is awesome! She looks and sounds like she's slow- awesome! I mean their "harmonies" kill me!

Oh god unbreak my heart- this song ruins my life. It is so god awful!! Aurevoir Mariela- you sucked....

Ok next episode! I love that she gets yelled at for not wearing her boob pads- haha!! Anastacia is off in the line dance.

Well if these 2 aren't ready to be with Pussycat dolls why are they still around!? Just get rid of them!

I'm sorry what is the difference between this and what they do now? They look to maybe be a bit more clothed...oh I guess it involves stripping...Anastacia is very stiff...

oh god what is with that yeah yeah eah thing...nasty! I don't think all the girls sang...oh hear we go...oh god here comes Christine Kidd....hey big spender! Anastacia is looking like a huge tranny! Oh god Asia's blinking thing when she sings is really freaky!

I would like to see Anastacia go but I think it will be Melissa S.

Oh it was Anastasia- buh bye

No comments: