Monday, April 23, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show

3 choreographic dances- hehe! I'm glad that these girls are confident with their grammar...

This show just really amuses me- I mean none of them can truly sing. I mean even Chelsea- she is so nasal. But I guess it really doesn't matter...I mean it's not like the PCDs are known for their singing talent!

Man Melissa R is a worse actor than I am- which is saying a lot. Whoa- can Melissa S. stick out her chest more!?

God what happened to Mark McGrath's career?! I mean wasn't he a tone deaf but hot singer at one point?!

It must just be every parents dream to spend thousands of dollars on dance lessons to see them poppin and gyrating while scantily clad on television...

Melissa S- I mean every second girl can sing like this- but I don't see what difference it makes in this environment...

Oh god I can't stand this Asia girl- I despise vocal gymnastics and fake runs...it does not prove to me that you can sing...plus spare me the melodramatics

Ok the hat on Melissa R is making me think of Christine Kidd again...

Oh my god this has to be the most boring version of what a girl wants that I've ever seen- so boring. And what is what the peach flapper dress and black ankle boots?! Horrid!!

Time to say goodbye to Chelsea- I mean in the end all that matters to be a PCD is to have the ability to dance slutty- and since she can't do that she should go.

And they kept Chelsea in the end....but she won't win...it'll be Asia...they need a black Pussycat Doll...

No comments: