Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie's off the View!!

Ok I admit it- I tape The View everyday and watch it while I'm eating supper. I really like Rosie- I like that she will talk about political issues and that she will speak against the current administration on American television. And for the most part I agree with everything she says. And I feel so terribly bad for her when she has to listen to that complete retard Elisabeth Hasselback and try to exhibit patience.

Whatever your feelings towards Rosie she has MADE that show. I mean noone cared about it before- and now it is in the news and they have a huge audience. Not being able to agree about a contract is just ludicrous on the part of ABC. Yes I'm sure there is controversy with what she says but getting rid of her just shows exactly what is wrong with America- get rid of those who speak out. That show is just going to die now. And I for sure will not be watching.

No comments: