Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spiderman?

So I have some spiderman issues. I thought the first movie was retarded- absolute crap. I saw nothing redeeming about it- plus I hate these types of movies. Mindless ridiculousness- I prefer my mindless tv in the form of a washed up celebrity grasping at straws to hold on to their fame.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I discovered my future husband James Franco in the movie Tristan and Isolde. And I just saw a pic that showed that my other boyfriend- Topher Grace- stars alongside him in the new Spiderman. Is it worth it? Is it?! I don't know if I can do it! Even when they are wearing bodysuits...

1 comment:

Dianna said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!
Eyeing Franco in ANYthing (or just about NOTHING) is something worth doing!! BELIEVE me!!

- Dianna
heyfranco.blogspot.com