Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday Night Tv

So last night I really didn't watch all that much tv- I got home late then i talked on the phone for a little while with my mom (I can't believe everyone in my family is going to a tropical location this winter but me...but that's another rant!).

Anyways- I did watch Earl. That show freakin kills me....that video they made of Randy was priceless...I know I probably wasn't supposed to laugh but I did. "Run Forest Run"- hehe. For some reason that just doesn't get old for me! I like anything that fights the whole political correctness movement- McCarthy era anyone?! And every time they bring up Darnell being in the witness protection program it makes me giggle. I think the show is genius- I just love it....except Catalina...she bothers me

And as for Survivor- Mookie you're killing me! Killing me!! Why would you tell Dreamz so late?! You are just going to piss him off that he wasn't originally trusted...and look what happened- he goes and tells them! Damn it- I will never win a Survivor pool!! Yeoman- I love you! You are by far my favorite! He rocks!

No comments: