Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend

Hello everyone! So I have just come home from a weekend in Toronto at my work's annual conference. Good times! We went to see We Will Rock You and I am telling you people if you enjoy Queen's music you have to see this show! It was just fantastic- I really loved it! That night we then went to the Hard Rock- my first time drinking (or eating for that matter) there. Overpriced and overrated.

So the next day I had the conference then we went shopping. Oh H&M how I love you....I love you so much! I mean don't get me wrong- I'll shop at the Gap. But H&M is sooo much better- way cheaper and more trendy- plus the selection! Then we went out to a fancy french restaurant called Le Papillon....mmm...soooo good! So yummy- and cheap! Highly recommend the Crepe Manon- and the Tarte au sucre was to die for!!

Then we went to Devil's. While I planned the night and thought it would be fun I had no idea. By far one of the best nights I've had out in a LONG time! Don't get me wrong- good times have been had for me recently but this was unbelievable. There was a big group of us from work and we all just let loose and acted ridiculous- which of course I appreciate. Oh the blackmail pictures! LE PAPILLON!! LE PAPILLON!!

The 8:30 session came a bit too early for me but it was ok. I think I danced off all the alcohol...then I had sessions all day. At 1 I was checking out and we found out that the train was derailed!! We were supposed to come home at 6:30 on the train- VIA1 nonetheless! We had all these grandiose plans of drinking on the train...and then we had no idea how we would get home!! Via then let us know that they would have buses for us...yuck.

Went back to H&M to pick up the dresses I loved...may have picked up a few more things...hehe! I just can't resist- the prices are too phenomenal!! Went back for the last talk then rushed to Union. They said that we had to be there 45 minutes early they said to get our bus. So we rushed there and ended up standing around for 45 minutes...fantastic! We grabbed McDonalds and Smarties for our dessert and got on the bus. So instead of unlimited alcohol, cutlery and a warm towel we ate Mcdonalds on our laps. With no napkins. Classy! But it was pretty fun- I mean me, Yvonne, Patty, Yelena, Janet, and Rob equals good times!!

So now I'm home about to crash- and my feet are swollen to twice their size...but it's all good!

PS. Thanks to Lindsay- I appreciate the email that you missed my blog! It brought a smile to my face for the rest of the day!

No comments: