Friday, April 20, 2007

What is the appeal?


Seriously people- I do NOT understand the appeal of Cameron Diaz! At all! She is all around nasty in every way. She is a horrid actress- she is the new Julia Roberts. She acts the exact same way in every film- same character, same annoying laugh. And while she is skinny her body is very ugly- it is way too muscular. And the face- the face! She looks like the joker! And her laugh is annoying- plus she is way too giggly and perky for my taste. I just don't get it. And look at her skin- her skin!! This girl is a multimillionaire who has all the money in the world for the best dermatologists and this is what she looks like??!! Makes no sense! Then Lainey says today that she was seen at the Roosevelt in the bathroom popping zits- with a Hilton no less! I'm sorry but I do not want my celebrities doing this- give me Posh any day.

No comments: