Sunday, May 6, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars- Finale

Ok with the chachas gone I would like to see Dustin and Candace win- they are the lesser evil. And I mean it would be nice to see 2 women win- but I would be nauseous thinking that Mirna and Charla were the best of those teams- just disappointing since they are idiots.

Could they possibly put Mirna on mute during the run?! Oh and when she's paddling too?

The only good thing about the end of this race is that I won't have to see Danielle's boobs anymore- I mean those tank tops are so horrific...they are like those bathing suits we used to wear in 1990 that were neon with the zippers. Stylin!

This is a pretty cool final task!

Charla and Mirna have the best sense of humor!? Really!? Seriously?

Ok Candace hurry it up- just push numbers in as fast as you can!!

Oh there's my Rob and Amber! Seriously? Eric and Danielle? I guess they are better than Charla and Mirna! I thought the blondes had it in the bag!

No comments: