Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol- 2

To start off with- I think Jordin has this in the bag.

Blake- oh god not the beatboxing crap again?! Again I say- have you seen that guy since Police Academy!? That's right- you can't get a career doing that shit! Well I could be wrong...this is a world that allows Elizabeth Hasselbeck to speak on tv!

Jordin- ok I actually don't think I love her doing this song- but I do love her. She has this in the bag!!

Why is Randy dressed like a priest?! Why is Paula allowed to speak?!

Blake- why is he making this so whiny and moody?! He did it well the first time- it is too boody for me...can't stand it...and I love this song. The off key falsetto is also totally unnecessary!! not attractive!!


Jordin- hate the song still, but like her

Ok there is no use to keep repeating myself- it is all about Jordin

No comments: