Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Idol- 4

Beegees night? Oh god- yuck! I despise the Beegees- the only thing that is good about them is that they were my Grandad's favorite group...but he was deaf...

Melinda- boring...old...boring...what a horrible song! I mean again- sings well but boring! At least she is starting to learn how to dress with her lack of neck.

Blake- there is nothing I hate more than falsetto- NOTHING!! Unless you are Jordan Knight and I'm eleven there is no need! Oh god here comes the crapass beatboxing..who the hell would want to listen to this shit when they are driving? Oh god he got sculpted sideburns- groomed facial hair- nasty!

Lakisha- oh here she comes singing one of my most hated songs...ever! Christ this song sucks! And why would you want to make it slow- people only like it to dance to! Is it just me or does Barry Gibb not sound exactly like Sean Connery- it was kind of odd! God I hate this!

Jordin- ok the song sucked but I really liked her. She was really good- she is very talented! By far the best so far!

Melinda- she doesn't want to say loser? weird. boring. old. next

Blake- how the hell is beatboxing contemporary?! I don't feel that it accurately represents me! See I like when this guy just sings. Just straightforward singing- I wish he'd stop all the other crap. Oh I have hard this song before.

Lakisha- ok this song choice is a bit better- but again- boring. old. next.

Jordin- well she is obviously Barry's favorite. I mean the song is pretty sharp- but what can she really do with this- too screechy but better than the rest. And hopefully in her career she won't have to ever sing this again.

Hopefully Lakisha or Melinda go home

No comments: