Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol Finale

First off- GO JORDIN!

Next- Gwen Stefani is a horrible lipsyncher! Horrible!!

Kelly Clarkson- you're great! I love her! Screw Clive Davis- you're fabulous!

Carrie Underwood- fabulous song! LOVE THIS SONG! Hate the outfit...I mean seriously...really?! This is what you are wearing?!! On the finale with this many users?!? Jeans?! People come on- is this Friday?! Or Casual?! Stupid Jeans!!

Oh god they have crying girl back?! Seriously?! And a wind machin?! Joe Perry I'm not the biggest Aerosmith fan but common- this is quite pathetic!

GREEN DAY?!?! What the hell?! I thought you didn't want to be an American Idiot?! I guess the audience on this show is pretty great...and maybe they are trying to bring a message...but really let's be honest- I'm disappointed...I guess they are trying to teach these people what the word Darfur means...

Oh they let Taylor Hicks come back....is America now realizing that he isn't an Idol?! I mean even Clive Davis was trying to make excuses for him!

Oh Jordin I love that dress! Fabulous! Took long enough to see the finalists- it's only been an hour and a half! Singing with Ruben...interesting...I can totally sense the sexual tension...well it's nice they dragged him out from under that rock he's been living under... Let me guess- Blake will sing with Fantasia.

BETTE MIDLER?!?! Oh my god!! IT"S WING BENEATH MY WINGS!!!!!! Where the hell is my karaoke machine?!?!? Jesus! Oh god beaches memories flooding in...might break down...I heart her. I have fastforwarded through every performance so far...I don't know if I can do that with this...although she is not belting it to my liking...oh god there goes Barbara Hershey...oh she's so camp I adore her...she's like 60 in a leather skirt- awesome...I think she realizes this is ridiculous- which is why I love her! I mean I had heard Britney was going to do this show...still waiting...she isn't even singing this song...disappointment all over...again I say- where is my karaoke machine?!? Even when she doesn't give a rat's ass I adore her

Sergeant Pepper- interesting...trying to put rock into this bubble gum show...interesting...I bet most of the dumbasses watching couldn't name 5 beatles songs...btw I do admit I'm a dumbass for watching this...Why are they letting Taylor sing this? Is Paul McCartney there?!?! Is that why they are doing this?! Carrie I LOVE the outfit! The dress is amazing!! Oh this is a painful version Carrie! Has she ever heard this song?! OH NO!! NO R&B Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?!?! Did Michael Jackson allow them to use these songs!?!? What the hell is happening??! Where's Fantasia?! I thought a Beatle was going to come out!

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?! I just watched the entire 2 hours- and there was no crowning of a winner!! I set it to tape- and noone was name the American Idol!! What the hell?!

UPDATE- I ended up taping the show after it later in the evening (yay time shifting package!) and I watched the results this morning. Go Jordin!! And now it's time for Blake to join Taylor under the rock...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, the show ran long... about 10 mins long! I'm sure you've seen the results by now :)