Wednesday, May 16, 2007

America's Next Top Model- Finale

Oh I love that ring on Natasha....I know she thinks that people will listen harder if she talks low but she has to speak up!

Oh that hair on Renee plus the matte lipstick makes her lok SOOO old! She has such deep lines on the sides of her mouth!

I still think that Jaslene still looks like a Tranny...big time!

GO NATASHA!! She is my pick! I so want her to win!

God- even though I think that Ms J is fabulous I hate that ruffled thing- it looks horrid!

Oh god I hate watching Jaslene's mouth when she talks- it is gross!

With the old comments I think that Renee will be the one going home...although Natasha was pretty horrid with ad libing...but let's be honest people- would they ever let models ad lib?! Probably not..

Oh there my mom will be happy- Renee is going home...and she's stunned! My mom just hated her because she's such a biatch! Kaarina just made a good point- they make her look old by not fixing those nasty ass brows and giving her that hair- she looked amazing with the long hair.

Why the hell is Natasha so excited to see Tyra- she sees her all the time!!

What the hell kind of show is this? Ok I like this thing Jaslene is wearing- although I'd probably wear pants! Oh I love that dress that Natasha is wearing- although she doesn't know what to do with her arms. The beginning of the show makes absolutely no sense with the end. I hate Jaslene with her hands on her hips- hun you are not Naomi!

Oh Tyra that dress is NOT flattering on you- don't you have stylists on this show?!! I do love Natasha's dress- although the hair is awful!

Go Natasha!! Oh no the deliberation is making me think it's Jaslene...but they have fooled me before...god this makes me so stressed!!

Oh yuck!! Ew ew ew! She is a tranny!! Yuck! She is so not going to model anything- she is the new Naima- just nasty!

God they did some serious photoshopping of Tyra for that picture at the end!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad. I so wanted Natasha to win. I can't stand Jaslene, especially how she speaks. She has no excuse why she hasn't yet mastered English grammer. Wasn't she born and raised in the US!?