Wednesday, May 9, 2007

America's Next Top Model


Oh god Natasha's phone call is excessively funny! Her husband sounded like Barry White!! I can't believe that 3 of the final 4 have children- am I the only one that thinks that is odd?

Christ stop calling yourself Nene!! That is ridiculous- it was only one challenge!! God did these girls have the worse childhoods ever? They were all abused?! I love how Jaslene has to say that's my story so they will clap. God Dionne is horrible- HORRIBLE! She is just negative and awful.. I love Natasha with the leaf pompoms! Obviously Renee is going to win- she's the only one who said something.

God Renee is a bitch- they are conspiring to get rid of her? I mean alliances don't help you on this show!

God Jaslene is so anorexic it's disturbing...the size of her legs are just gross. Ok Natasha doesn't matter if you are sick- you can beat Dionne if you just pull it together. Oh poor poor Natasha- she is just so stupid that she doesn't realize that she took bad pictures!

I hope it's Dion that goes home- she's just nasty and mean and manly. She isn't feminine at all- and not androgenous...she's all man. Oh god don't rely on the other girls- they are all catty bitches! Oh good! I was right! Oh Dion you are such a bitch- you won't hug Natasha? God you're a cow!

Source- cwtv.com

No comments: