Monday, May 14, 2007

The Bachelor- 3

Andy is just such an odd guy- I don't know if I believe that everything he says is genuine. There is just something so wooden with him. And his All American guy cheese factor is overwhelming!

See he is so into Tessa- I think she will be in the final two for sure. But I just think that she is the obvious choice.

Oh here's Danielle- she is the underdog that might just pull it out. Ok one thing about getting to be with this guy...you can live in Hawaii! That would be amazing! Ok this date would be amazing- snorkeling and whales. That would be great. HAHA! I love that she is talking about going to see a psychic...I love me the psychics! He seems like a smitten kitten...she is so going to win this! Oh here comes the music!! I love when they start this! Kills me every time!

He brought a psychic?! That's awesome! She is having the best date EVER!! Wow she must be psychic...describing how a bachelor feels...this is just too funny!

And now Bevin- I think the divorce is going to come back to haunt her. Wow I'm so impressed with her magical healing powers- she is able to hike on her ankle already...impressive. Ok this kayaking trip would be pretty fun- I would like this. The sounds of your heart? gag!

Ok after watching all three dates I'm now thinking it might be Tessa going home- he seems way more into the other two. Wait a minute- Bevin loves him!? Holy jumping the gun batman!

They flew this guy in but he isn't meeting the girls? Shouldn't he meet them to give his opinion? Seriously- do guys really talk like this? I don't know if I even talk with my girls like this!

I mean yes this guy is a dumbass but I was just looking at his shoulders- and they are damn sexy!!

Oh there goes my wild card! I thought she was in!

Ok in the end it'll be Bevin...he likes how into him she is

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm still hoping Tessa wins dammit.