Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Bachelor- 4

Alright here is my prediction before I start watching the episode. Since I went to the Killers last night (WOOHOO Brandon I heart you!!) I missed it. Before I started watching this episode my prediction was that it was either Bevin or Danielle going home. He is the all american christian boy who wants a housewife to stay home with his children- and when finds out that she was married I think he will be totally turned off. And Danielle is hardly ever shown- but she could be the Estella from the Bachelor Bob season. I had no idea who she was and she ended up winning. Danielle could be the dark horse. But today Patti and Karen were talking in front of me- I think that it'll be Bevin being sent home based on their comments and reactions. They mentioned the other 3 and their situation with Andy- not Bevin. So we'll see....I totally can't see him getting rid of Amber when her family won't meet him- he loves the damsel in distress!

Oh he's going to Palo Alto to see Bevin- I wonder if they'll run into Felicity and Ben...I wonder if they're still together...hehe! Oh god he's a poet like Ryan- I'm in Heaven when I'm with Bevin...

At least he admits that he has an idealistic view of marriage. Seriously- who talks to their dad about their feelings about boys?! I can't imagine being- so Cliff there's this guy I have feelings for....holy awkward Batman!

What guy says that I want true love to prevail other than someone in a book like Tender Rebel?!

Wouldn't that be awkward watching some strange man play the drums? Then belly dancing with a stranger...that is a bit odd!

Have any of you ever watched Tete a claques? I swear to god as I watch Andy's mouth move that is what he looks like- very freaky!

I wanna fall in love with you....oh it's sooo Tessa!!

Oh I think this was so staged with Amber- to make this all big and dramatic. I think the sorority sisters thing might grate on Andy and get her sent home...

I now think it'll be Amber- she is just too young. But really the only one I would be surprised if she went home would be Tessa. Oh he just called her name enthusiastically. Ok I'm right in the end. I love her necklace and outfit! Hun- you just met him! Get over it!

It's so going to be Tessa- but the dark horse could be Danielle. Bevin- no way!

No comments: