Friday, May 11, 2007

Bobby Sues Whitney

HAHAHA!! This is just too funny- Bobby Brown is seeking to change the custody agreement that was settled a few weeks ago. He claims he didn't have money for a lawyer back then and does not Whitney to have sole custudy. He is then suing her for spousal support and child support- HAHA! Wait a minute- wasn't that the angle KFed was going for? I'm telling you people- don't marry a dirtbag! This is what will happen! I haven't been able to save all of you from this fate but I will try hard from this point on! You marry a dirtbag- he will take all your money. And make you addicted to crack. End of story.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and so ends another dirtbag love story...

Anonymous said...

Ugh, thank god you told me now, I was just about to marry Jethro the mullet-wearing crazy-cat-man.