Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model

Oh so excited!! I didn't realize this was starting so soon! Oh this is fantastic- I thought nothing was on tonight! let there be a northern Ontario girl!! Styled David Bowie?! Impressive...impressive indeed...

So far Jay is way more charismatic than Tricia Helfer- I mean I like her on Battlestar Galactica but she was a horrid host. Oh yay top 20- I love eliminations!

Stacey Mackenzie is sooo frightening...oh Nole- I love him! Him and his ridiculously small dog!

Meghan- why the hell did you go with braces?!?!/ They don't want a girl with braces!! Oh Kaarina elle is like you - she of the multicoloured eyes..and ginormous boobs

I like Jacqueline- she has my hair!

That girl has been pursuing modeling for a long time and those are her only 3 poses?

Good lord I"m a better dancer than the girl who ikes to dance- and that is not saying much.

I love photography- I just don't know any of their names...idiots...

Val Caron?!! Nice- there is a Northern girl!

Wow the oreal product placement in the canadian version is ridiculous! They really needed money to fund this show!

Gina looks really old...photographs old...

Jay you rock that snakeskin! Kari stand up straight- better posture- represent!

I need to make my hair redder- I want her hair...Oh Mika looks really old...I don't like it

I really don't like Sinead's shot- she is much prettier in real life

My guess is Steff is going home- that was a pretty horrendous shot. Oh I was wrong- but I don't really care. I'm glad Mika is going home- anyone who brags about her rich business man father needs to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They hate boobs in this business... except in other countries. In Australia's Next Top Model there is (or, rather, was until last week) a girl with red hair who's a H-cup. H! AND she wore glasses. And she made it to the final four. Australia is apparently the place for me!