Thursday, May 3, 2007

Celeb News

Well ladies Will Tippin is single again. Jennifer Espisoto filed for divorce from Bradley Cooper after a whooping 4 months of marriage. And they said it wouldn't last...

Also- Luka from ER adopted a boy and named it Tin. Not horrid, but not good either!

Also- it is time to pass the collection plate to send me to Vegas. Bette Midler is going to be replacing Celine Dion at Caesar's Palace- and for anyone who knows anything about me I heart Bette Midler. You put a mike in a Drunk Shauna's hand at a Karaoke bar and guaranteed I will belt out some Bette!

OMG- we also need to get me a ticket to NYC. Alan Cumming is reviving his role in Cabaret- and I adore him! I need to see him in that!! I've loved him ever since I saw him perform in this role on the Tonies.

No comments: