Friday, May 11, 2007

Crackpot of the Year

And the award goes to....Brooke from the Real World! Congratulations!

I don't know if you've been watching this season but this girl is a complete nutjob. She freaks out about everything but today was the absolute best!! She found out that her friend- the gay guy- said something bad about her. So what did she do- she started screaming at the top of lungs in quite a carnal way, then she want to his room and completely trashed it- all the while screaming and ranting. She left him a note saying she hoped he would burn in hell, she said she wanted to gouge out his eyes. Why you may ask? He said she had a double chin when she lowered her face- HAHAH!! Awesome!! I love me the crackpots!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No seriously? I don't watch this show since I only have basic cable, but that's a full credit in Nutjob 101 for her.