Thursday, May 24, 2007

Daily Bitch Please

Ok I am just watching this crap now and let me tell you- it may be the drugs talking but really this show is pretty horrid. I mean starting with Stephany- those fake boobs and the tacky dress are pretty horrid. And Amber having to go on and on about how mature she is- though doth protest too much.

Then Bevin comes out with a pink cast on. Bitch Please!! Are you freakin kidding me!! The girl went hiking through a rainforest, she ran around on heels...but her ankle was broken?!!? And wasn't it like 4 MONTHS AGO!! Fuckin Bevin- aren't we just trying a little too hard for sympathy?!?

Oh god I forgot Tessa's muffin joke- that was sooo pathetic!!

What the hell happened to Sadie?!!? She was the girl next door and now she has ginormous breasts!

No comments: