Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Ian- Go Steve Sanders!! Keep wearing those sleeveless shirts- I truly appreciate them..hehe! Come on- I'm looking for Brenda and Dylan tonight! Don't disappoint me with something like Cindy and Jim! This dance is slow and boring...I guess the end is cute- I prefer the latin dances. Ok I was wrong- Marilu Henner is much worse!

Joey- always good...but again these dances bore me. But it was classy and pretty. Oh it's Chris!! What happened to Fumanskito?!

Billy Ray- Please put this guy out of his misery- get rid of him!! Boring and simple- I can see this at pretty much any KL wedding. Calling a judge crap- classy!

Laila- oh she broke out the big guns! She brought Muhammed! There is no way that she is going anywhere with him there- I mean he is one of the most beloved icons of our time. Good move! I like her- she is just very graceful

Apolo- oh god he is so gross! So very gross! He wears more brill cream than the entire cast of Grease! Time to go home! Although I did like the fast music

Yeah I'm too lazy to blog about the next dances...essentially let's get rid of Billy Ray or Apolo!

Vote out Billy Ray- he's a sore loser and an asshole!

No comments: