Monday, May 14, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Apolo- am I the only one with eyes- this guy is nasty! The chin hair, the grease, the bandanas. Ew...I mean of course he's fast- he's an Olympian! But next..

Ian- go Steve! I'm scared this will be his week- so remind everyone that you are the sexy beast in this competition! I mean of course he's not the best dancer but I'm going to be completely superficial with this- I mean it's dancing on tv! All about the prettiness!

Laila- I really like her- I'd like to see a woman in the final. Plus she is good! I mean that dance was a bit boring but I like her.

Joey- I do like him- even with the white tails. But these dances just bore me to death...time for the latin round! LANCE! It's time for him to break out the JT

Apolo- oh salt and pepa- a true KL classic! He is just too good times for my liking- but yes he can move...

Ian- oh this is painful- seriously...an Elvis impersonation!? I hate Elvis- this is painful...this is not reminding people that you are a sexy beast...wait a minute...it might...the white pants totally emphasize a bulge...a very obvious and detailed one at that..hehe

Laila- I'm liking the hair this week. She just has really nice lines and is graceful- I think their great.

Joey- I man he's fun- better than Apolo! Carleton and Lance! Woohoo!! I can't believe Carleton hasn't done this yet!

I say send Apolo home- he's the worst. And for once it would be great if the world revolved around me and things went my way!

No comments: