Thursday, May 3, 2007

Grey's Anatomy 2.0

Or as I'd like to call it- the filler before Addison ges her own show. God I want her hair colour- votes?! Could I pull off the bright orange? It just might be my fall colour- bring out the French Canadian in me!

It really is too bad that Isaiah Washington is such a prick because he really is a sexy beast.

Man Tim Daly is aging REALLY well! I mean on Wings he was ok- but he is pretty damn hot here- much better than the overrated McDreamy. Why the fuck was she just talking about being horny with a stranger?!?! What the hell!!

Oh yuck Piz- is this guy freakin haunting me?! He's like tapeworm just eating away at me. God he's an awful actor!! Oh Addison this is some bad acting!

So let me guess- Addison will hook up with her best friends ex husband...charming! Oh my god is this freakin Ally McBeal- it feels completely ridiculous. Seriously, Addison is leaving Seattle Grace for this shit!

Sark!! SARK!?!? Seriously!! Ok now this is getting better...show more of him!!

Oh ironic- an ob/gyn is needed at the clinic.

Izzie- you are a cow. Moo with me.

I don't like this wimpy Christina- she is a strong woman. There is no way in hell a woman like her would wear a dress like that!

I can't believe that Sark has been so severely underused. This is a freakin travesty!

Izzie I hate you- it's not fair...blah blah! You suck! Selfish bitch! Oh god my eyes!! My eyes!! Callie is so much better than this whinny bitch!

Someone slapped Meredith! WOOHOO!! Derek do you see that she is a selfish cow smiling and drinking the night her stepmother died? Dump her ass!

Addison I love the outfit- the high waisted pants look amazing! But stop acting so crazy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So disapointed in the "spin off" episode. The cast is AMAZING but the script was SO ANNOYING. YAY SARK!!!!! How excited was I to see him?!?!? And isn't "Naomi" the former "Alison" from Alias?

Shauna said...

It really was horrid- it was like Ally McBeal. Which lets be honest- was a bit too annoying and quirky. Naomi was Francie- her best friend and roommate. But my Sarky was so underused...bring him back!! Or send him over to my place- one or the other

Anonymous said...

Yeah this episode made me upset, but holy cow, how awesome that like every actor in the new clinic is from another hit show in the past...plus SARK!!! LOVE HIM!!! Too bad his character probably won't be back for the new series. Oh and Dose just said that Will is single in real life now after only 4 months of marriage...they claimed he's the second hottest guy from Alias (after my Michael Vartan)...how on earth did they forget about Sark!

Anonymous said...

Oops just read your earlier post about Will Tippin...guess I'm behind the times!