Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

Come on good episode!! Come on!!

God Meredith what horrible shoes- who the hell wears chunky heels?

Oh Callie you are so cute! Sooo cute!! I love the dance- George keep her!

K Derek time to break up with Meredith.

Why the hell would they schedule their wedding for the day after "test day". This is just way too ridiculous.

Let me guess- Jane Doe totally knows who she is but doesn't want to leave.

Go Thatcher- tell her off! Someone needs to tell her off! Even if he is a bit unreasonable...

Let's get rid of Jane Doe- I could care less.

You'll get a high score- but not as high as mine- Christina

The chief decides to be nice to her and what does she do- she acts like a complete and total bitch. God I hate her!

Did they eat Lonnie?! Did they eat him!? Or did they kill him?

God everytime I see Joe I always think of my big fat obnoxious fiance. Anybody else? Oh poor Joe- she'll probably pick the other ones.

Feels just fine- hehe! yay Bailey!

Maybe the surprise finale will be the deaths of both Izzie and Meredith- they are both whinny mopey bitches.

The chief's wife is pregnant/! How the hell did that happen- I mean how old is she/!?! 52!?!

I am being stalked by pregnant women- you're an obstetrician...

Oh poor Izzie- I'm a slutty homewrecker who is losing her boyfriend....I am just full of sympathy...

God look at how nasty Ellen Pompeo- is. She is half the size of Katherine Heigl who is skinny too. This man just gave you a shot Meredith at rewriting the test and she says you are not my father? What a cow

And there is the girl that Derek will hook up with!

Oh my god there is an axe in his head?!! And he's alive! That is amazing! Wow this is a great ending of an episode! Best ending in a while!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely the best cliff hanger that Grey's has had in a while. Glad that Addison was back to herself (didn't like her other personality in LA). And come on Shauna, everyone knows you have to wear ugly shoes to a funeral ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like Joe and I like Jane Doe/whatever her name is now. I like hottie Korev with her. And about the shoes, I totally have shoes like that....boourns I'm unstylish. Meh, we knew that.